AVAILABILITY & PRICES
Check the calendar below for availability and prices
- For prices and booking click on a date in bold to select your arrival day.
- All bookings must be accompanied by a security deposit (£100 for two person cottages and £200 for larger cottages).
- The rent is due six weeks before the start of your holiday.
- After your visit we will refund your security deposit less the cost of electricity, breakages or additional cleaning.
- If the booking is made less than six weeks before the start of your holiday, the security deposit and the rent is due immediately.
- Card payments are processed by PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account.
The cottage will be clean and prepared for your arrival. Please leave the property as you find it and report any breakages, damages or shortcomings to us. Thank you.
- Arrival Times
SUMMER TIME (Sunday 27th March 2022 to Sunday 30th October 2022) arrive from 6pm
WINTER TIME (Sunday 31th October 2021 to Sunday 27th March 2022) arrive from 3pm
- Departure Time
- Depart by 10am
Dogs are allowed at £20 per week or part week per animal. Maximum number of pets is 2 per large cottage and one per small cottage.
We do not accept cats, sorry.
Electricity off peak – 15.7p per unit. Normal – 18p per unit. ( April 2021)
Electricity prices are subject to change and will be charged at our current supplier’s rate at the time of your visit.
All cottages have an electric cooker, fridge with freezer, heating and hot water, log burning solid fuel fires and Freesat TV.
The larger cottages also have dish washers, clothes washers and dryers. See individual cottages for full facilities.
DEPOSIT per week:
Small 2 Person Cottage – £100
Others – £200
Deposit to be paid per week per cottage. Returnable at end of stay LESS cost of electricity consumed, breakages or additional cleaning.
DO NOT DEDUCT FROM FULL PRICE OF LET which is due six weeks before the start of your holiday.
Our Estate manager will take readings on the day you arrive and the day you leave.
Cheques can be made payable to WOODSIDE PARK ESTATES and sent to:WOODSIDE, PARK AVENUE, HARTLEPOOL
Shore CottageStart from £575.00 per day
Located yards from Loch Melfort’s high tide, Shore Cottage sleeps six and boasts three bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower
Top ArdensturStart from £300.00 per day
Sleeping Six, Top Ardenstur boasts a ground floor double bedroom and shower room, an open-plan lounge/diner/kitchen and two upstairs
Ardenstur CroftStart from £350.00 per day
Ardenstur Croft sleeps six and offers an open-plan lounge/diner/kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms, one of which is a downstairs
Ardenstur HouseStart from £495.00 per day
Ardenstur House is the largest property on the estate; sleeping ten, the house boasts a downstairs family bedroom with